yes, this really is an ordinary diary

Dream, because dreams come true

четверг, 19 мая 2011 г.

the flight

So, now I'm in the USA. I've got so many things to write about! But I'll begi from the very begining.
I got up early in the morning on the 16th of May. I had breakfast, then dressed up. It was an ordinary morning, just like all the others. I didn't realize that I was going to be on the other side of the planet in the evening.
However the trip to Domodedovo was very calm. I enjoed it. There weren't even any traffic jams.
Then we met with Natash, both of us were very excited. We knew that we had a very interisting summer ahead. Oh! How naive we were!!!
The most terrible thing was saying good bye to my parents. I nearly cried. I won't see them for 3 months! Such a long time.
So we went through the customs and found ourselves absolutety alone in the duty free zone. So many things to buy. But no chance to do that, because I've gotta be responsible.
We sat in the plane. And for 9 hours we were flying. The clouds were very beautiful. A whole world of clouds. Fantastic! It was my third flight over the Antlantic ocean. But weach time's like the first.
We landed in Washington, DC. We thought the hardest things was to find the right terminal there. Oh, how stupid we were. We found it easily and for 7 hours we stayed at the terminal. But it was very clean there. We got on our plain in time. And flew to New York city. The airport reminded me of Moscow, very stinky. 
In the next post I'll tell what happened next...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий