yes, this really is an ordinary diary

Dream, because dreams come true

воскресенье, 24 июля 2011 г.

Long Island

As soon as I saw Marina I knew I was in safety) It was so good 2 see her after 10 years have passed. So much things 2 talk about. I'm happy that things turned out the way they did. Now my parents communicate with them)

The 3 days at Long Island were really cool. It's absolutely a different world, especially after LaGuardia. Me and Natalie had lots of fun. We went 2 shops and 2 the movie. But still everything was really tense. Somehow we had 2 get 2 OC, MD. We had 2 find out what had happened 2 us. So we couldn't relax. It seemed that nobody wanted 2 help us.Besides our parents were freaked out.
The guy that had 2 pick us up didn't want 2 help us. We hardly made him speak. But we got what we wanted from him. We were on our way 2 OC.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий